Our paper star lanterns can turn any room into paradise! Our star lamps feature thick recycled paper with punched-out shapes. When lit, this creates an impressive effect. This paper star lantern is available with or without an electrical cord. Choose from over 70 different styles! These beautiful star lanterns are handmade and offer endless decorative possibilities.
- This Phoenix paper star features a red background with swirls of colors in orange, yellow, and magenta. Tissue-backed drops of yellow and magenta create a stained-glass effect.
- All paper stars arrive flat with clear instructions to make assembly quick and easy.
- The folded star expands into a 3-dimensional paper star approximately 24” wide and 10” deep.
- You can easily fold stars back to their original form to change the style or store them.
- Our paper stars are handmade in India and eco-friendly using recycled paper.
- The optional 12’ white power cord with an on-off switch turns your paper star into a beautiful starlight!
- We also include a metal hook for hanging.
- Star lanterns use medium-base light bulbs of up to 40 watts. (Not Included)
- We recommend using a 5-watt LED bulb which uses very little energy but still looks great.
- Genuine Hometown Evolution, Inc. product.