Our handmade Moravian tin star lanterns will add warmth and sophistication to your favorite room or space. This stunning hand-punched tin star lantern is 18” in diameter and has 18 points. Additionally, the star features a unique stary sky cutout design with colored marbles that will turn heads! You can also hard-wire this star into ceiling fixtures above your kitchen island or covered porch! Our star lanterns are handcrafted in Mexico by artisans with attention to detail and quality. Your solution to dull lighting is here!
This star has been discounted 40% off due to two slightly damaged points. Please see the photos. Does not affect the use of the star or how beautiful it is. FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS.
- Our Moravian tin star lanterns come wired with a heavy-duty UL-listed porcelain E26 socket and a 12-foot brown power cord with an on-off switch located 4’ from the plug.
- This star light measures 18” in diameter and has 18 points.
- Hand-punched star cutouts with colored marbles give off a pretty glow.
- We include a free 60-watt clear torpedo-shaped light bulb (Accepts up to 100-watt bulbs).
- The hinged bulb access door allows for easy bulb changing.
- Metal hanging loop at the top of star included.
- We recommend our tin ceiling plate and chain if you plan to hard-wire your tin star lamp to the ceiling.
- Genuine Hometown Evolution, Inc. Product.
- FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS.