Our handmade Mexican hand-punched tin star lights will add warmth and sophistication to your favorite room or space. This beautiful hand-patterned tin star lantern is 12” in diameter and has 18 points. Additionally, the stars feature a unique flower cutout design with colored marbles that will turn heads! You can also hard-wire this star into ceiling fixtures above your kitchen island or covered porch! Our star lanterns are handcrafted in Mexico by artisans with attention to detail and quality. Your solution to dull lighting is here!
- Our Mexican punched tin star lights come wired with a heavy-duty UL-listed porcelain E26 socket and a 12-foot brown power cord with an on-off switch located 4’ from the plug.
- This star light measures 12” in diameter and has 18 points.
- Hand-punched flower cutouts with colored marbles give off a distinctive patterned glow.
- We include a free 60-watt clear torpedo-shaped light bulb (Accepts up to 100-watt bulbs).
- The hinged bulb access door allows for easy bulb changing.
- Metal hanging loop at the top of star included.
- We recommend our tin ceiling plate and chain if you plan to hard-wire your tin star lamp to the ceiling.
- This item is also available with marbles.
- Genuine Hometown Evolution, Inc. Product.