Our handmade Mexican tin star lights will add warmth and sophistication to your favorite room or space. This beautiful punched tin star lantern is 16” in diameter and has 18 points. It features a unique flower cutout design with colored marbles that will turn heads! You can also hard-wire this star into ceiling fixtures above your kitchen island or covered porch! Our star lanterns are handcrafted in Mexico by artisans with attention to detail and quality. Your solution to dull lighting is here!
- Our Mexican tin star lights come wired with a heavy-duty UL-listed porcelain E26 socket and a 12-foot brown power cord with an on-off switch located 4’ from the plug.
- This star light measures 16” in diameter and has 18 points.
- Hand punched flower cutouts with colored marbles give off a unique glow.
- We include a free 60-watt clear torpedo-shaped light bulb (Accepts up to 100-watt bulbs).
- The hinged bulb access door allows for easy bulb changing.
- Metal hanging loop at the top of star included.
- We recommend our tin ceiling plate and chain if you plan to hard-wire your tin star lamp to the ceiling.
- This item also is available without marbles.
- Genuine Hometown Evolution, Inc. Product.