Handmade paper star lanterns are our specialty! The delicate design of the stars creates a warm and positive atmosphere! Our star lanterns use thick recycled paper and have punched cutouts, which create a striking effect when lit. These lanterns are a great interior decoration accent as well. You can purchase this paper star lantern with or without a lighting cord. Find the perfect paper lantern star on our website!
- This Peacock paper star is a pink star lamp with blue, purple, yellow, and green tissue paper cutouts. Small circular accent holes throughout.
- All paper stars arrive flat with clear instructions to make assembly quick and easy.
- The folded star expands into a 3-dimensional paper star approximately 24” wide and 10” deep.
- You can easily fold stars back to their original form to change the style or store them.
- Our paper stars are handmade in India and eco-friendly using recycled paper.
- The optional 12’ white power cord with an on-off switch turns your paper star into a beautiful star light!
- We also include a metal hook for hanging.
- Star lanterns use medium-base light bulbs of up to 40 watts. (Not Included)
- We recommend using a 5-watt LED bulb which uses very little energy but still looks great.
- Genuine Hometown Evolution, Inc. product.