Are you ready for a magical transformation of your home into a haven of paper lanterns? Hanging paper star lanterns can give your room the perfect vibe! Our star lamps are made of thick recycled paper and feature punched cutouts, which create a striking effect when lit. You can buy paper stars with or without a light cord, depending on your needs. There are more than 70 beautiful styles. This hanging star lantern is beautiful and offers endless decorative and lighting possibilities!
- This Ganasha paper star features a red background with swirls of colors in drops of pink, yellow, purple, light blue, and magenta. Tissue-backed drops of yellow and magenta create a stained-glass effect.
- All paper stars arrive flat with clear instructions to make assembly quick and easy.
- The folded star expands into a 3-dimensional paper star approximately 24” wide and 10” deep.
- You can easily fold stars back to their original form to change the style or store them.
- Our paper stars are handmade in India and eco-friendly using recycled paper.
- The optional 12’ white power cord with an on-off switch turns your paper star into a beautiful lighted star!
- We also include a metal hook for hanging.
- Star lanterns use medium-base light bulbs of up to 40 watts. (Not Included)
- We recommend using a 5-watt LED bulb which uses very little energy but still looks great.
- Genuine Hometown Evolution, Inc. product.